Creating Schedules in Studio Suite
Studio Suite is the perfect studio management platform, designed to improve workflow, increase productivity, and make your job easier! We have built many different modules and features into the software so that you can quickly and effortlessly do the work that needs to get done.
In this blog, we will be discussing the scheduling module within Studio Suite.
The scheduling module is a great resource for project managers and all studio employees alike. Here you can schedule your team and your equipment. If you are more of a visual person, you can use the calendar module too!
You can also generate reports to see how many hours employees have worked. This is beneficial for planning so you can see who needs help or who can take on more work.
What Else Can I Do in the Scheduling Module?
- View your scheduled projects, rooms, equipment, people, and media by month, week, or day in color-coded, traditional and linear Calendar views.
- Navigate your calendars, and book Projects and simple events in monthly, weekly, or daily views
- Create and edit items
- View options include daily notes, tasks, resources, projects, and employee schedules
- Change or edit auto-fill times
- Choose and configure presets
- Customize the color and meanings for event statuses
Learn More About Studio Suite
If you are interested in learning more about Studio Suite, contact us today, sign up for a free demo, and schedule a one-on-one demo to see how Studio Suite can work for you!