Testimonials & Logos From Users Over The Years
"I was just stunned at the quality of your program – there’s NOTHING to make better!"− Estuardo Callirgos
"I'll take it!"− Tony Maserati
"I really enjoy the software- it’s just amazing!"− Mark Vreeken
"We're huge fans of the program and it is making our lives a lot more efficient!"− American Intercontinental University
"The answer to running our studios in a more efficient and integrated manner."− Airforce Digital
"We absolutely love how you've tied this all together! This saves us so much time!"− Analog Music
"So THIS is what heaven is like!! We LOVE your program! It makes our life as managers so much easier- it’s fantastic!"− Angel Mountain
"We're lovin' it!"− Atelier Digital
"It's working great!"− Bair Tracks
Track all information related to each project in the Projects module: budgeting, P&L, talent, set up info, and media asset management.
Contact information, including past and current projects, invoices, financial history, reels, titles, and communications are in the Contacts and Communications modules.
In the Equipment, Maintenance, and Parts modules you can track your inventory of equipment, parts and their cost, log repairs and associated costs, and price new equipment with multiple vendors.
Create, track, and edit all financial information, invoices, rates and work orders related to each project in the Projects, Rates, and Invoices modules. QuickBooks®, MYOB, and AccountEdge compatible.
When used together, the Library and Media Inventory modules allow you to track and manage all of your physical and digital media assets. Inventories reconcile automatically, alerting you when stock is low.
- Studio Suite is extensible – it works wherever you are and however you choose to work; from a desktop, a tablet, an iPhone. Across the enterprise, across the web or just across the studio.
- The team at Adatasol provides the resources to help set it up, configure it, integrate it or customize it to make sure that your Studio Suite experience works for you.
- Studio Suite offers an elegant, simple and intuitive experience for managing the business of creating media.
- Studio Suite is cross-platform, which means it can run on Mac, Windows, iOS, and any web browser.
- Studio Suite is available with an annual or perpetual license.
- Studio Suite is available in three versions – Solo, Pro and Network.
- Studio Suite tracks and manages contacts, resources, schedules, projects, budgets, invoices, media assets, labels, equipment, media inventories, communications, maintenance – everything that overwhelms you, that quickly spins out of control and takes you off task and away from what you want to be doing – creating your art.