Studio Suite is the leading software solution for the media production industry! Our platform makes it easy to keep all of your information in one place that can be accessed from anywhere!
In today’s blog, we are giving a quick demo of the Productions and Projects Module.
Productions and Projects Module Demo
Studio Suite’s Production Module makes it easy for project managers to track all information related to each project in the Projects module: budgeting, profit and loss, talent, set up info, and media asset management.
If you are a video producer, the production would be the entire television series, whereas each episode would be a project.
In the music industry, an album would be the production, and each song would be a project.
Within the Project Management Module, you can quickly see all information for each project, such as:
- People, clients, sessions, events, reels, titles, and invoices
- Work orders and invoices
- Messages and notifications
- Color-code and edit your data and displays
- Attach external, digital files (Avid®, FinalCut®, ProTools®, MS Word®, Photoshop®, etc.)
- Budgets and petty cash
- Actual charges and expenses
- Profit and loss per project and per line item
- Add notes, creative directions, and titles.
- Kanban Board
- Automatic Notifications and Reminders
Another great component inside Studio Suite is the new Gannt chart view, which was a highly requested addition to Studio Suite 13. This gives project managers a different way to view their tasks and info.
Learn More About Studio Suite
If you are looking for an all-in-one software solution to improve your studio project management, contact us at Studio Suite today to learn more. You can also sign up for a free demo to see how well our software will work for you.