Studio Suite is a software platform created to make managing every aspect of the studio environment easier and more productive. One way we help studio life easier is with our budgeting module.
Budgeting and Invoicing Module in Studio Suite
Budgeting is one of the most important aspects of any studio project, so having a project management software system with a budgeting tool is essential. Our budgeting module incorporates data from the project, rate, and invoices module to help you easily track and manage your budget.
Here of just a few of the things you can do with the budgeting module:
- Budgeting (bid/quote)
- Actual charges and expenses
- Budget vs. actual reporting
- Profit and loss per project and per line item
- Detailed Rate record reporting
- “Child Item” rates allow for different pricing when used within packages2
- Percent Tax and Percent Discount Rates
- Create and view quick and detailed invoices
- Edit individual invoice line items
- And so much more!
Estimates and Quoting with the Budgeting Module
Within the budgeting module, you can also use those resources to quickly and accurately create a quote or estimate for a bid or a job. This module allows you to make changes very easily and provide an accurate number.
Learn More About Studio Suite Modules
If you are interested in learning more about Studio Suite, you can contact us today with any questions.
This demo is just a quick sneak peek at some of the powerful resources provided in the budgeting module. If you want to learn more about this specific module, you can contact us for a personal demo or you can join us for our weekly live webinars.